Tuesday 12 March 2019

Bangkok Tour Guide

Are you new in Bangkok and searching for a tour guide?

I am available for singles or small groups

Hi, I am Peter and I live in Bangkok for many years already. I can show you places you have seen never before !

Do you like shopping, temples and/or the buzzing nightlife?

I'm available for 2.500 Bath daily p.p.*

and I speak several languages. 

You can email me or reach me on LINE

Tell me your wishes in a mail.

It is possible to visit me in my office in Udomsuk, Bangkok

to discuss your traveling desires in person !

I can also pick you up at your hotel !!

Ok, see you around, have a nice time !

Email:

Line ID = peter.bangkok

(*exclusive of BTS and Taxis)

Payments should be done in advance to my bank account, thank you !

http://www.agoda.com?cid=1739471

Booking your Flight, Hotel or Resort now